National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR)
Ototoxicity MonitoringOtotoxic side effects can greatly impair functional communication, social well-being and quality of life. To hear stories directly from patients that have received Ototoxic treatments, please visit our Patient Voices page.
- Starting an OM Program?
- Patient Voices
- Ototoxicity Monitoring Testing
- Tools for Testing
- OM Guidelines
- Ototoxicity: In the News/Updates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Overview of Relevant Publications, with clinical implications
- International Journal of Audiology: Ototoxicity – Special Topics in Clinical Monitoring (links to full PDFs)