National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR)
2017 NCRAR Conference
October 4-6, 2017
“Translating Tinnitus Research Findings into
World Trade Center, 121 SW Salmon Street, Portland, Oregon
Click on the links below for more information about:
- Registration is open! Click here to register for the conference. Early registration has ended. Pricing for all registrants is $300.
- Poster submissions
- Scholarship applications
- Conference program
- CEUs (ASHA and AAA CEUs will be offered for up to 1.65 CEU)
- Cancellation policy
- Information about Portland, including airport, local transportation, etc.
- Other hearing educational opportunities in Portland in October 2017
Presentation Topic Areas:
- Epidemiology of Tinnitus
- Etiology of Tinnitus
- Challenges in Evaluating Tinnitus
- Clinical Presentation of the Tinnitus Patient
- Approaches to Tinnitus Management
Thank you to our generous conference sponsors!