National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR)
Observing NCRAR Studies
Below is a list of current NCRAR studies with a link to that study's abstract. If you are interested in observing these studies, please contact Melissa Frederick at Melissa.Frederick2@va.gov. Note: Observation time may not exceed 20 hours total.
- The Effect of Military Noise Exposure on Tinnitus and its Outcomes in Recently Discharged Veterans Seeking VA Health Care
- Perception of Dynamic Acoustic Signals by Hearing-Impaired Listeners
- Predicting the Benefits of Spatial and Spectrotemporal Cues
- A Simplified Patient-Centered Tool for Improved Hearing-Aid Outcomes
- Application of Health Behavior Models to Predict Hearing Healthcare Outcomes
- Longitudinal Changes in Auditory Function Among Veterans with Diabetes
- Comprehensive Ototoxicity Monitoring Program for VA Healthcare: A Randomized Trial
- Community-Based Kiosks for Hearing Screening and Education
- Spectral Dynamics and Speech Understanding by Hearing Impaired People
- Randomized Controlled Trial of a Novel Device for Acoustic Treatment of Tinnitus During Sleep
Once you have been assigned a study, you will need to fill out this document (Volunteer Form).