National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR)
Portland International Airport (PDX) serves Portland and surrounding cities. It services most leading carriers.
Downtown is easily accessible from the airport by public transportation. It is not necessary to rent a car. The city has buses, a light rail system, a trolley and a tram.
- AIRPORT MAX LIGHT-RAIL RED LINE
- The Airport MAX light rail Red Line service runs from Portland International Airport to downtown Portland every 15 minutes from 4:45 a.m. until 11:58 p.m. A one-way trip takes 38 minutes. Regular fare: $2.50; Honored citizens (>age 65 yr): $1.25.
- Tickets may be purchased at an automated ticket machine, located near the Airport MAX station or at a MAX station stop in the Portland area.
- TAXIS (METERED RATE)
- Five taxi companies serve PDX, available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Fare is approximately $30 one-way to downtown
- Travel time: approximately 20-40 minutes to downtown.
- Uber, Lyft
For additional information on transportation, accommodation and general information about the city of Portland see the Portland Visitors Association website at www.travelportland.com.
- For October:
- Average high: 69 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average low: 44 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average rainfall: 2.99 inches