National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR)
NCRAR NIH NIDCD T-35 Summer Research Traineeships
Spend the Summer in Beautiful Portland, Oregon
The NCRAR NIH NIDCD T-35 Summer Research Traineeships for Summer 2015 have been awarded.
Please check back in May for updated information about how to apply for an T-35 traineeship for Summer 2016.
In the meantime if you have inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the program... Attention Au.D. Students:
- Participate in an intensive 12-week research experience at the National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR) funded by an NIH-NIDCD T35 grant
- Work alongside established clinical scientists on a variety of studies of hearing disorders in adults
- Learn about the process of clinical research in audiology
- Conduct your own research study
- Attend seminars and lectures by outstanding auditory scientists
- Be an active participant in ongoing discussions of current and future auditory research at the NCRAR
- Share your research experience with other Au.D. students from around the country
Up to four students will be selected to participate in this program. Students will receive a stipend to defray costs of living expenses in Portland, a bus pass for travel to and from NCRAR, and funding to attend the AAS meeting.
The National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR) is located in Portland (Oregon), which has been variously ranked as North America's best big city, best cycling city, top city for breweries, and a foodie's paradise. It is a city of unmatched natural beauty, and boasts a bustling local scene, interesting museums and gardens, and sumptuous dining -- all effortlessly accessed thanks to its justly-famous public transportation system.